One of my favorite details of my wedding was my bouquet. I only wish the flowers could have lived forever! Now you can have your loved one's bouquet live forever in thread! This item is one of my top anniversary gift items for women, and without a doubt, one of my favorite items to create.
FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY, order this item by:
- December 1st (USA)
- November 23rd (International)
Please note that ordering more than one item might add on additional processing time to your order. Please send me a message to confirm if I can make and ship your order for Christmas before placing an order! Shipping upgrades to Priority 2-3 day shipping are always available upon checkout for United States residents.
DETAILS & HOW TO ORDER:
- This listing is for one round embroidery hoop. You choose the size.
- To view my other bouquet options, please click here.
- This item is MADE TO ORDER. Please allow approximately 2+ weeks for your item to be made to your specifications before it is put in the mail. Time to make your item does not include shipping time.
- If you need an item by a certain date, you must message me first to see if I can accommodate your request. Want your item gift wrapped? Please purchase this listing for every item you purchase that requires gift wrapping.
MY CREATION PROCESS:
All embroidered wedding bouquet replicas are drawn by hand and hand stitched by me. I will capture the most important details of your bouquet. Stitching with embroidery thread allows me to incorporate texture and depth into your keepsake. These colors will not fade!
Please note that colors may vary by screen. I primarily work off of Apple devices with brighter screens, which will affect the way I interpret the colors in your bouquet.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Immediately after purchasing, please email the following to email@example.com:
1. At least 1 high quality, true to color photo of your bouquet. Please avoid sending me photos that have filters on them, as I need a true representation of the colors! Send me as many as you would like!
If I need more photos of your bouquet, I will reach out.
2. The wedding date or initials that you would like stitched onto your hoop, beneath your bouquet (if this option is selected).
REVIEWS FROM MY CUSTOMERS:
♥ "Oh my gosh, Kimber....it's SO beautiful!!! I LOVE IT so very much :) thank you so much for your hard work and time you invested creating my piece!"
♥ "Kimber! I just opened my hoop, and it is stunning! I am floored by how beautiful it is! You did such a great job, and I am so grateful you were willing to do it for me! You're the best!"
♥ "My husband gave me an embroidered replica of my wedding bouquet from KimArt Designs. It absolutely made me cry and I will cherish this keepsake for the rest of my life. Not to mention, Kim was so kind to my husband and included the nicest card for me after rushing to get it to him in time for Christmas. Another reminder of why shopping handmade is so special. Thank you Kim!"
PACKAGING & SHIPPING INFO:
This item ships FREE within the U.S.
Your KimArt Designs order will ship in either a mailer or box, depending on the size and quantity of items ordered.
If gift wrapping is purchased along with your order, it will arrive gift wrapped and ready to give! Please feel free to leave a custom message in the special instructions at checkout to have me write in a card for your gift recipient, if you are having me ship directly to them.
All domestic orders are shipped with tracking information.
Need it sooner? Message me before purchasing to see if I can accommodate your time frame.
There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom, made to order, or personalized embroidery hoops!
See more embroidery at: http://kimartdesigns.com/collections/all
Questions? Email me at: hello(at)kimartdesigns.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
♥ Follow me on Instagram: @kimartdesigns
♥ Facebook: www.facebook.com/kimartdesigns
♥ Mailing list: bit.ly/kimartthreadparty
♥ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ See all collections: www.kimartdesigns.com